Are You Looking For a Mastery Group?
Are you up to BIG things in your life?
Does being your best and most evolved self, and having a group to support you in this appeal to you?
Have you ever wanted to be a part of a Mastermind Group but didn’t know how to start one?
Let me know!
After a powerful 8 1/2-year stint with my last Mastery Group, I’m ready to start up a new one in September!
What’s the difference between a Mastermind Group and a Mastery Group?
A typical Mastermind Group is about creating vision and attaining goals.
A Mastery Group includes vision, goals, AND many other powerful methods – all with the intention of supporting fellow members in attaining Personal Mastery in every area of your life.
Here are the qualities inherent in the people in my new group:
• You live local to the Westside of Los Angeles, or are willing to come into town to meet once every 2 weeks for 2 – 3 hours (day of week to be determined by the group)
• You’re already playing BIG in life, and want to uplevel your game, and want to have FUN doing it!
• You think for yourself and already have a strong sense of who you are.
• You’re seriously committed to your Spiritual, Emotional and Mental growth.
• You’re willing to commit yourself to the Spiritual, Emotional and Mental growth of your fellow group members.
• You’re willing to be supported and held accountable for what you say is important to you.
• You’re willing to share your knowledge and talents with your group in meaningful ways.
• You’re committed to participating fully.
• You’re able to stay committed, even when things get intense and uncomfortable.
• You’re willing to splay yourself open in the name of healing and growth!
(There’s no use being in a group like this if you can’t be transparent.
• You agree to privacy. What happens in the Mastery Group stays in the Mastery Group!
Typically, the best size for a group like this is 6 – 10 people, about equally split between men and women. We’ll start out with more, and with attrition, we’ll land at around this number of people.
If your interested in being a part of this new group, please send me a message through the “Contact Me” button on the right. If I don’t know you personally, I’ll probably want to have a conversation and/or have you write a bit about yourself and why you want to join the group.
Let’s get ROCKIN”!
This group will be AMAZING! And you’ll definitely transform your life!
Note: What’s the cost for this group? Nothing! Or rather, whatever the cost is for the venue we meet in. Unless we meet at someone’s home.