WMG – Women’s Mastery Group 2.0
“No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.” Albert Einstein
Did you know that various studies have suggested that when a “problem” is posed to a small group of people of more than four and less than twenty the IQ or fluid intelligence of the solution arrived at can be up to 300 times the IQ of the member with the highest IQ in the group? In other words, the saying that two heads are better than one applies in multiple within groups of this size, enabling its members to come up with greater solutions and broader perspectives. Stimulating environments increase IQ. The direct effect can initially seem small, but feedback loops can create large differences in IQ, and from my experience, EQ (emotional quotient, or emotional intelligence).
I have a very special invitation to you —
About 40 years ago, I began my love affair with personal development. Since 1993, using all that I have learned from my explorations and the education I received, I’ve had the privilege of being an Empowerment Coach. In addition, since 2006 I have experienced the profound benefits that come from being both a member of and a leader of Mastery Groups.
What is a Mastery Group? It is a group of individuals committed to cultivating their own and supporting each other’s individual Mastery (as in dominion over their inner life and their outer life).
It has become abundantly clear that for a variety of reasons, women often don’t feel the depth of support and encouragement they’d like.
Many women have told me they wish they could:
- Feel more empowered in being a full-on woman (whatever that means to each).
- Feel more sisterhood.
- Have a place to talk from a feminine perspective about —
- Gaining insight into the dance of the masculine and the feminine.
- How to deepen the fulfillment they feel in their work.
- Getting clear on what they desire most, and how to pursue it.
- Working through family and parenting issues.
- Life transitions/challenges: giving birth, death of a loved one, looking for work, ending/starting a job, marriage/divorce, falling into/out of love, empty nest, aging, changing hormones, health issues, big losses around income/love, and so forth.
- Navigating the myriad opportunities/challenges that arise in various relationships.
- Seeing who they are more clearly, unencumbered by the past or their fear.
- Uncovering what creates discord when it occurs.
- Pursuing their dreams.
- Deepening their spiritual life, both inner and outer.
- Incorporating their spiritual life with the rest of their life.
- Wanting to be more sexually expressive and free.
- Creating more emotional intimacy with themselves and within their romantic relationship.
- Feeling more empowered in their work.
- And whatever enables you to experience that you are creating the life of your choosing!
To answer the call, in 2017 I created and began to host Women’s Mastery Groups.
Here is a bird’s eye view of what the Women’s Mastery Groups (WMGs) looks like:
- Each group is limited to three *committed* woman (plus me).
- The participants have already done some form of inner work on their own.
- They have developed a a degree of emotionally intelligence.
- They are looking for a higher level of support. Note: WMGs are not group therapy.
- The participants have an active spiritual life.
- My life, and therefore my work, has deep spiritual roots. As such, I find it helpful that the participants consider themselves to be “spiritual”; as in, having their own personal relationship with the Divine.
- This group is secular in nature, though I have spent time within, and have respect for, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, and Jewish religions, and Native American ways.
- Join a local WMG or long distance WMG —
- Local Group:
- Meetings for those local to Santa Monica are held in my dedicated healing space.
- Long Distance Group (or for those who don’t have the ability to meet in person):
- Phone conference meetings are held on Zoom. (You’ll need one of their free memberships.)
- 2x per month
- Two hours, from 7pm – 9pm
- Ten-week intervals.
- Local Group:
You will be met with respect and confidentiality. Here’s what else you can expect in the WMG:
- Time is allocated for each participant to voice what’s occurring for them — a win, loss, breakthrough, challenge.
- Every meeting will put focus on the group assignment/project we’re working on.
- I offer whatever is needed for each person — whether it’s insight, emotional support, nurturing, tools, processes, etc.
- Fellow participants are given the opportunity to offer their support as well.
- You’ll be amazed by the power and insight that is cultivated by this group of individuals who are focused on the highest good of all!
- In between meetings, you will have ongoing support through a rotating “Buddy System”.
- On the tenth meeting of each interval we will have a group Intuitive Reading, where each participant has the opportunity to ask a couple of questions.
- Cost: $100 per month, or $50 per 2-hr. meeting.
(My rate for private 1-hr. sessions is $150.)
Feel free to check out what others have said about my work by clicking here.
Let me know of your interest, or if you have any questions.
I SO look forward to seeing the configuration of women that are drawn to the next groups!
Love all around,
Donna M. Thomas
Mystic ~ Author
Personal Readings | Empowerment Coaching
Santa Monica, CA | Donna@Donna-Thomas.com
Author of From Pebbles to Pathways
Check out my YouTube channel for videos about my Readings.