Donna Thomas has dedicated her adult life to uncovering for herself, and then offering to others, insights on how to create deep fulfillment in life.
She began her life journey with a somewhat challenging childhood. Her own healing processes ultimately lead her to the realization that she had domain over her choices, her experiences, and the life she was living.
In college she explored both psychology and philosophy as a means of understanding the human condition. She furthered this inquiry over the last 35+ years by attending a myriad of personal development courses, exploring therapy, delving into various religious and spiritual teachings, and spending time with shamans learning their healing and spiritual practices.
In addition to her experience and training, what makes Donna’s work truly unique is her intuitive ability to look inside her client’s emotional matrices and identify the core of what’s keeping them stuck and holding back in life. From there she assists them in getting unstuck and creating the life they’re aching to live.
Through her more than 20 years of working with people to enlighten their lives, Donna continues her work through her passions as a writer, speaker, coach and her work doing spiritual readings.
Donna’s specific areas of expertise are:
- Fulfillment in career, love, sex, sexuality, and relationships
- Compassion, Empathy, and Self-love
- Emotional and spiritual deepening
- Personal and relational Intimacy
- Revealing, understanding, and healing fear
- Conscious passion
- Finding inner-peace beyond stress and emotional pain
- Personal empowerment
- Guiding those on the path of Personal Mastery
- Working with meridians within body to clear energy and improve flow
- How to live a life that is both deeply fulfilling and absolutely invigorating!
Donna’s training is well-steeped in:
- Inner child and other emotional inner bonding modalities
- Conscious and Effective Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Mystical Readings, Spirituality and Meditation
- Tantra, Intimacy, and Conscious Loving
- Holotropic Breathworktm and Shamanistic Breathing practices
- Jin Shin Jytsu and other energy work modalities
- Plus, she has practiced naturopathic and “emopathic” methods of staying physically healthy since the early 80’s.
- Do you submit to a life of suffering?
- Do you get angry, fight back and fight the world?
- Do you turn to apathy or create habitual states of numbness?
- Do you implode on yourself and become sick?
- Do you devote yourself to finding the way, tools, teachers, and support to find
healing, peace, and perhaps even a new reality of emotional freedom?
Donna’s message is clearly exemplified in her memoir, From Pebbles to Pathways: A Journey Of Healing the Heart, One Insight at a Time, available online at Amazon.
“I started out with a life easier then many, and a tougher than some. I was a child of an
alcoholic mother and a roaming father; my parents divorced; I was taken away from my
mother; was left alone for days and weeks at a time; was sent to an orphanage; was petrified
of the dark; dishonored sexually, etc. etc.”
What do you do when your life circumstances are less pleasurable and supportive than you deserve? In fact, what if they are downright unfair and painful?
Donna’s work stems from such a place, offering “a depth, power and potency that is rare”. With this, her clients experience more effective and long-term results.
Click this link for information about Donna’s Empowerment Coaching.
Click this link for information about Donna’s Mystic Readings.
Donna loves her life as a Mother, Sister, Friend, Spiritual Guide, Coach, Speaker, Author, Knitter, Baker and Power Walker.